Talking 'Bout My Generation

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

GUITAR HEROIN

I am ADDICTED to the new Guitar Hero III. I don't even own the game, but my boyfriend's roommate does for XBOX 360, and let me tell you, its great. I spent the better part of Sunday afternoon in "Career Mode" because I wanted to make money to buy my own character, outfit, and guitar (what? I am a girl after all...that's my girl, the new and improved Casey Lynch pictured). The problem was...I couldn't stop. I just kept going and going. I made all kinds of money and was able to buys lots of fun styles for my person and others, plus lots of cool guitars. After a few hours I was down to the last section. Darn you Metallica!! My fingers started cramping up and I had to quit. I now have a twitch in my right shoulder. I beat Tom Morello and Slash, but for now, the Devil has won the battle, but I'll be back... don't you worry about that.

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, the last of the Activision Guitar Hero series, debuted Sunday, October 28th and has already made over $115 million its first week in North America alone, making it the highest opening-week selling game in Activision's history. This release also marked the first time the game was available for the Nintendo Wii, showing that the trend towards "active gaming" will most likely continue.


Check out this sweet commercial for the game above.

There's a GUITAR HEROine in me for sure. I just need more practice :)
posted by Megan Anhalt at 4:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home